Monday, February 20, 2006

A company that stands behind its products

In this world of voice mail, Montovanni on hold for 30 minutes, and companies that seem to make products that break 3 days before the warranty expires, it's nice to find a company that backs it's products completely. That company is L.R.I., which makes and sells Photon Micro Lites, a very bright LED light that you can put on your keychain. My son had one on his keychain for about 2 years. I've only had to replace the batteries once, but the second time I replaced the batteries, I couldn't get the light to turn off. I sent it back to the company (with the batteries removed) with an explanation that it was a few years old and that I probably bent the LED leads when I changed the batteries. About a week later, I received the original light back, repaired and reconditioned at no charge. Now THAT'S customer service. I hope this company is rewarded financially, not only by their quality products, but by the importance they place on customer service. I assume they're doing well because they've been in business for a number of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment